Guidelines for Admissions – A.Y. 2023-24
Admission Process is completely ONLINE
Online Request Form will be available on the website from 6th September 2022
Playschool: October 2020 to September 2021
Nursery: October 2019 to September 2020
Jr Kg: October 2018 to September 2019
Sr Kg: October 2017 to September 2018
The school's academic session will commence in March 2023.
School Timings (Batches will be allotted according to the mode of transport/area):
Morning Batch: 8.00 am to 11.00 am
Afternoon Batch: 11.30 am to 2.30 pm
Before you fill the Online Request Form:
- Download the Medical Form and get it filled by your family doctor /pediatrician.
- Kindly keep scanned copies of the following self-attested photocopied documents ready:
- Birth certificate of your child.
- Residential Address proof.
- Aadhar card of both parents.
- Educational Qualification Certificates of both parents.(scan and save all certificates in one file)
- Occupation related documents of both parents. (Visiting card, Company’s I-card, Company’s Letter whichever reflects designation) [scan and save all documents in one file]
- Passport size photograph of the child & both parents.(JPEG format)
- Document/Blood report mentioning the blood group
- Duly filled downloaded Medical form with stamp & signature of the doctor.
(All documents should be in PDF/JPEG Format not extending 150 kb)
- Incomplete Request Forms will not be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for informal interaction within 15 working days from the date of submission of Request Form.
- The Management of the school reserves all rights of admission or rejection and is not bound to give reasons for admission or rejection of any particular candidate. No phone calls / e- mails shall be entertained in this matter.
- School does not accept any donation for admission. Please be aware of third parties making false claims of procuring admission and collecting money on behalf of School. School will not be responsible for any such transaction done. Please intimate school authorities in case you come across such parties so that appropriate action can be taken.
- Admission will be granted against vacancies ONLY.
Click the Admission (2023-24) Click Here tab for the Request Form